Site Admin
Site Admin
Slovakia

Unread post

Guide:

settings 1. [External Link Removed for Guests] >>>> added 19/02/2021
settings 2. [External Link Removed for Guests]
settings 3. [External Link Removed for Guests]
settings 4. [External Link Removed for Guests] (last No. of votes 1)
settings 5. [External Link Removed for Guests]

settings 6. [External Link Removed for Guests] (added 02.09.2020)
(last No. of votes 4)

PK00080 settings:

v1. [External Link Removed for Guests] new 06.11.2020

v2. [External Link Removed for Guests]

v3. [External Link Removed for Guests]

v4. [External Link Removed for Guests] 29.10.2020
(last No. of votes 6)

Apollo©
watte_!

Unread post

Settings working very good for me :) Im mainly playing Tank destroyers.
Greetings,
Hendrik.

HeLpEr
Admin
Admin
India

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:23 pm
Good Work
settings 1. [External Link Removed for Guests]

8-) 8-) HeLpEr 8-) 8-)
PK00080
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Greece

Unread post

Hello guys,

Well, i wanna share with you some conclusions i saw from the mongoose settings. I tested nearlly everything i have in my garage... (medium tanks, heavy,light,td etc). here what i believe about settings
1) if you using tanks with strong gun-penetration like most of TD'S and few tanks were using HE shells (sheridan,KV-3 etc) you do not need to change anything in base points of hull,turret because when you have penetration you dont really care where exactly you are going to hit them (few cases you care ofc)

2) when you are medium or more light player i will suggest to use about -2 or -2,5 points in the base point of hull and +2- +2,5 points in the base point of turret. The reason is very obiusy , light tanks and most of the medium tanks have a <<lack of penetration >> against of heavy tanks or even for TD'S because their canons are not strong enouph against them ( talking only when you use standar shells). when you put a possitive value in the base hull points the gun is going to aim more down than the usuall setting (0 value ) and you will see that you will earn more shooting point's against heavy's etc..

3)when you are more camp-player and you using arty's i will suggest to have 0 points in base hull points and -2 to -3 points to the turret. that will increase your accurancy because some times you miss a lot of shots when you play with artys

some other points that i saw:
-> personaly i use the max target speed and i have really good resaults..
->the preemtion correction i do not really understant what it offers you but i have it on 0 value..

That's my conclusions so far! I hope to give you a really good clue about the modpack. Soon i will post some settings that i am testing them. I do not know if i am correct or not but that things i saw the past 30 days i try them and i really increase my resaults.

Thank you!
Pk00080

-The Soldier Of God-
HeLpEr
Admin
Admin
India

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:56 pm Hello guys,

Well, i wanna share with you some conclusions i saw from the mongoose settings. I tested nearlly everything i have in my garage... (medium tanks, heavy,light,td etc). here what i believe about settings
1) if you using tanks with strong gun-penetration like most of TD'S and few tanks were using HE shells (sheridan,KV-3 etc) you do not need to change anything in base points of hull,turret because when you have penetration you dont really care where exactly you are going to hit them (few cases you care ofc)

2) when you are medium or more light player i will suggest to use about -2 or -2,5 points in the base point of hull and +2- +2,5 points in the base point of turret. The reason is very obiusy , light tanks and most of the medium tanks have a <<lack of penetration >> against of heavy tanks or even for TD'S because their canons are not strong enouph against them ( talking only when you use standar shells). when you put a possitive value in the base hull points the gun is going to aim more down than the usuall setting (0 value ) and you will see that you will earn more shooting point's against heavy's etc..

3)when you are more camp-player and you using arty's i will suggest to have 0 points in base hull points and -2 to -3 points to the turret. that will increase your accurancy because some times you miss a lot of shots when you play with artys

some other points that i saw:
-> personaly i use the max target speed and i have really good resaults..
->the preemtion correction i do not really understant what it offers you but i have it on 0 value..

That's my conclusions so far! I hope to give you a really good clue about the modpack. Soon i will post some settings that i am testing them. I do not know if i am correct or not but that things i saw the past 30 days i try them and i really increase my resaults.

Thank you!
Pk00080
Good Job Mate. Highly Appreciated... Do remember to put your settings what you feel is better for you so that all can try.
Thanks

8-) 8-) HeLpEr 8-) 8-)
Apollo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Slovakia

Unread post

Thank you!! Rreally helpful :)
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:56 pm
how it leads the target. (Keep it on 0, that's ok)

Apollo©
dailyveso

Unread post

Hello ! First I'm not a pro player. I really need yours with all the settings in Modpack.
Can you drop some pic with the setting on Heavy Tank for now? I have T57, T54, IS7, IS8, IS3... Thank you :D :D :D :D

HeLpEr
Admin
Admin
India

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:27 am Hello ! First I'm not a pro player. I really need yours with all the settings in Modpack.
Can you drop some pic with the setting on Heavy Tank for now? I have T57, T54, IS7, IS8, IS3... Thank you :D :D :D :D
Hello dailyveso,
They will share the settings as soon as they think its best for them. We have already shared a auto aim settings. Please check and try that until some one share new. Thank you.

8-) 8-) HeLpEr 8-) 8-)
HeLpEr
Admin
Admin
India

Unread post

[External Link Removed for Guests]

8-) 8-) HeLpEr 8-) 8-)
Apollo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Slovakia

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:27 am Hello ! First I'm not a pro player. I really need yours with all the settings in Modpack.
Hi,
PK00080 in his previous post (unfortunatelly lost because of restore) , shared his settings and if i remember well he had the desired and minimal penetration chance on 100% which for me was working well with medium tanks and heavies.
But the settings mostly depends on what kind of tank you play, how much is your ping, pc specs, how many skill have your crew....etc
You can still restore your settings by deleteing the asn25i3fu5ya7.db file in \Games\World_of_Tanks\mods\configs\vxSettingsApi\data and start with default settings.

Apollo©