ApolloPack ESSENTIAL 2020_1.12.1.1

Essential installer, AimBot Settings, Wallpapers....etc

Do you want more mods in Essential 2020?

Yes. (Comment under this post which mods would you like to add)
92%
No.
8%

Total votes: 38
๖ۣۣۜZ7ian๖ۣۣۜ
Russia

Unread post

Tundra and the same sky connected in one mod. This is bad. I need tundra. But the night sky only gets in the way! :triumph: :weary: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :disappointed_relieved:

nightlight
Germany

Unread post

Hello,

this is a great companion to the pack but there are 2 problems:
- why does it delete Apollo Pack settings? I have to reconfigure everything after each run of the installer
- The installer should remember the previously selected mods when running it again to make changes

Thanks!

HeLpEr
Admin
Admin
India

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:19 pm Hello,

- why does it delete Apollo Pack settings? I have to reconfigure everything after each run of the installer
- The installer should remember the previously selected mods when running it again to make changes

Thanks!
When u installed the mod pack you might have chosen to clear the temp files or there was an option to clear the cache with was ticked. I am not using it so I am not sure though

8-) 8-) HeLpEr 8-) 8-)
Apollo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Slovakia

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:19 pm Hello,

Thanks!
Hello,
Yes, it completely clean the game folder.... i will try to fix it, but only after Easter.
Here non the forum, you can find a topic, which explains how to create / make a backup of your apollopack settings. It is really useful when you have to reinstall the modpack....

Apollo Settings BACKUP: [Local Link Removed for Guests]

Apollo©
Perico
Spain

Unread post

Adding Battle Hits would be nice :)

Apollo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Slovakia

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:47 am Adding Battle Hits would be nice :)
If you send me a link from where I can download that mod then today after lunch I will add it

Apollo©
icecube
Germany

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:49 am
[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:47 am Adding Battle Hits would be nice :)
If you send me a link from where I can download that mod then today after lunch I will add it
[External Link Removed for Guests]

Apollo
Site Admin
Site Admin
Slovakia

Unread post

ADDED BATTLE HITS

[External Link Removed for Guests]

Apollo©