v3
6%
v4
67%

Total votes: 36
๖ۣۣۜZ7ian๖ۣۣۜ
Russia

Unread post

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:27 pm I'm doing that. I experiment periodically. But so far it turned out that the default settings are the most optimal for those tanks on which i play.[/i][/b]
FPS are very critical in order for the mod to work good... I was having the same problem and as soon as i fixed the fps by lower my graphics i see that the mode working better than before...

Also write me if you want what types of tanks are you playing to try to find something more suidable for you :)

[/quote]

У меня сейчас установлен HD клиент игры и графика улучшенная, поставлено на "высоко". Это только потому что сейчас пользуюсь временно на компьютере интернетом с мобильного телефона. А так игра без проблем шла всегда на ультра настройках. Железо хорошее.

Играю я сейчас в основном на средних танках 9 - 10 уровня. Для этих танков важно выцеливать точно и быстро уязвимые зоны в башне танка а не в корпусе. Потому что часто приходиться играть от головы как и противник в ближнем бою

Installed HD client and improved graphics, set to "high". This is only because now I temporarily use the Internet on my computer from my mobile phone. And so the game always went without problems at ultra settings. Iron is good.

I play now mainly on medium tanks of 9-10 level. For these tanks, it is important to aim accurately and quickly at vulnerable zones in the turret of the tank and not in the hull. Because you often have to play from the head like an opponent in close combat

A_Troll
Admin
Admin
Virgin Islands (USA)

Unread post

FPS are very critical in order for the mod to work good... I was having the same problem and as soon as i fixed the fps by lower my graphics i see that the mode working better than before...
This will not work. fps does not impact the aimbot. The calculations for the aimbot are done by the CPU not the GPU.