THE BEST MONGOOSE SETTINGS - MEMBER'S COMPETITION! (Partecipate & win 15 - 21 - 33days for free!)

Essential installer, AimBot Settings, Wallpapers....etc

MongooseSettings - Member's Competition

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

1. anfosa basic
100%
2. ----
No votes
3. ----
No votes

Total votes: 4
Slovakia Apollo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post

THE BEST MONGOOSE SETTINGS - MEMBER'S COMPETITION!

A lot of players who use ApolloPack often ask for configurations for Mongoose. Here is the chance to show YOUR settings and find new ones.. JUST PARTICIPATE!
Share your settings and win 15 days 21 days or even 33 days free!
The game is simple ... the rules are simple .... It's up to you! Participate!

Image has prepared for you a little game, a little opportunity and a pinch of competition!

Share your Mongoose settings with us. If your settings are the most rated/voted, you will receive FREE DAYS of ApolloPack for free!

1. anfosa basic LINK

RULES:

1. Publish in comments your Mongoose settings screenshot (only the settings, don't show your wot nickname!)

2. Give a name to your settings* (will be created a pool where your settings can be voted/rated)

3. The most voted settings will receive 15days (at least 5 voting's in pool) or 21days (at least 10 voting's in pool) or 33 days (at least 20 voting's in pool) for free!!!!**

* if you forgot to name your settings, then automatically will be used your forum member name in voting pool
** To receive free ApolloPack days for free, your settings has to earn at least 5 voting's /ratings

Apollo©
anfosa

Unread post

my basic setup
Screenshot_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AnFoSa
Slovakia Apollo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post

PK00080 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:19 pm The pikky's settings :)

http://prntscr.com/veqtk2

Enjoy ( this is a more updated settings that the last one i posted on the other topic )
:D :D :D i kick your butt! ApolloPack Staff can't partecipate to this competition! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
for complaints please contact me directly here on the forum via private message! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But thank you very much! i will add these settings to the main mongoose settings topic (hope will not reset again the votes)

Apollo©
Russia ๖ۣۣۜZ7ian๖ۣۣۜ

Unread post

Пока остановился на таких настройках. Вроде не подводят в бою. Автоматический выстрел тоже изменил значение дисперсии.

So far, I stopped at such settings. They don't seem to fail in battle. The auto shot also changed the variance value.